Saturday, January 28, 2012

ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen

Just a super quick post because this has turned into such a busy weekend!  I wasn't going to post about this product, but I just LOVE it so much that I feel the need to share.

Let me start out by saying that I naturally have very upset cuticles and have my entire life.  If I don't take care of them, they become red, crispy, cracky, painful, and downright unpleasant to look at.  I have tried other (more expensive) cuticle moisturizers, but so far the ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen with Avocado and Almond Oils is truly my favorite.


As shown in the photo (borrowed from ELF's website) its a marker style pen, which makes application extremely easy and mess free.  The applicator is soft enough that it doesn't hurt my fingers, but firm enough to gently push back my cuticles.  The oil soaks in quickly and has absolutely no fragrance.  I notice my cuticles looking healthier and happier immediately.

Wanna know what else is awesome about this product?  It's only $1.00 and can be found at most K-Marts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com