Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finger Paints Flake Glitter Topcoat - Motley

Oh Finger Paints... I am so impressed with you right now!  I catch myself gazing lovingly at my nails when I wear these flaky topcoats... I am just beyond pleased with them!  Today, I wanted to give Motley the spotlight all on its own, but Flecked will have a turn soon :)

Motley over Black Expressionism
At first, I thought this flakie was going to be blue flakes that shifted to green... But after wearing it, it looks more like a combination of blue flakes & green flakes which both shift back and forth between blue and green.. If that makes sense?  Here is a close up:


I used 2 coats of Motley on top of Black Expressionism.  Formula was very easy to deal with, slightly thicker, but I suppose that's necessary for flakies.  The only thing to watch out for with these topcoats- they take a little while to dry, but I think they're absolutely worth the wait!

Love, love, love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com