Friday, January 27, 2012

Finger Paints Mini Haul!

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to find a couple of the limited edition Finger Paints Flakie Topcoats! I had my heart set on Flecked, Motley & Twisted, but Twisted was out of stock.

Flecked, Black Expressionism, Motley  
Flecked has large flakies that shift from green to blue, while Motley has smaller flakies shifting from blue to green.  I feel like I may be seeing a tiny touch of purple somewhere in Motley as well.  Both look so gorgeous in the bottles, I cannot wait to try them out!  While I was at it, I picked up Black Expressionism because I've been meaning to replace my janky, smelly, L.A Colors black cream.

These flakie topcoats are exclusive to Sally's Beauty Supply stores.

Swatches coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com