Thursday, January 26, 2012

Julep - Hayden

I am so excited to be trying my very first Julep polishes!  I'm going to start out with Hayden, which is a creamy, orangey, neon peach- how unique!  I don't have anything else in my collection that is similar to this.

Hayden
This was a tricky polish to photograph!  I had to get in the shade to get this color to show up right.  While the color in the photo is correct, this polish is a lot more neon and in-your-face when seen in person.  For some reason, I really want to pair this with OPI's "Do You Lilac It?".

I will post my thoughts on Julep's polishes soon- I want the opportunity to try my other colors before I make up my mind on this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com