Monday, January 23, 2012

OPI Hong Kong Collection (Part 1)

OPI's Hong Kong collection came out a while ago, but still manages to be one of my favorites.  To be truthful, this collection is what made me realize I have more than just an "interest" in nail polish. 

This collection was right up my alley with it's bright, rich cream colors.  I still cringe to think I didn't grab Red My Fortune Cookie while I had the chance.

Suzi Says Feng Shui

 Despite the fact that I never wear it, this is one of my favorite polishes in my collection.  It is super opaque (two coats are plenty) and very glossy.  In person, this color is slightly darker than pictured.  

Chop-sticking to My Story

Another favorite that I never wear! So shameful!  Again, this color is very opaque (two coats) and is very glossy.  My photo is almost true to color, in person this orange is a bit more on the burnt side.

I have two more from the Hong Kong collection coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com