Monday, January 23, 2012

OPI Hong Kong Collection (Part 2)

This is the second half of my Hong Kong collection swatches!  Scroll down, or click here for Part 1.

Panda-monium Pink
This color was impossible to photograph accurately!  Though I love the way it looks in this photo, in person it has a purpley side to it.  The formula was very nice and easy to work with.  I went with three coats to ensure no bald spots would be visible, but you could probably get away with two.

Jade is the New Black
  Jade is the New Black was so popular when it was released, I got caught up in the hype and bought it.  While the color is gorgeous, and the formula is lovely- it always makes me look like I have lobster hands!  I don't completely regret purchasing it (because it looks so darn pretty in the bottle!) but I don't picture myself ever wearing it.

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com