Monday, January 30, 2012

OPI - La Paz-itively Hot (Matte)

I picked this shade up on a whim because the price was right, and I'm glad I did!  The texture of matte polishes on my nails gives me the heebie jeebies, but I can't deny how gorgeous this polish is.  La Paz-itively Hot is a super bright, hot pink with a blue shimmer running through it.

La Paz-itively Hot (Matte)
OPI's matte shades came with a small, informational card.  Mine explains that OPI's mattes do not wear as long as original OPI polish.  Boy, are they right!  This polish lasts for 1 evening if I'm lucky.  The card continues to explain that you should not use a basecoat or a topcoat- but I choose to break this rule.  I would not wear this polish without a base, as it will stain your nails horribly.  This polish also looks amazing with a topcoat (kills the matte finish, obviously) and helps to last a little longer as well.

La Paz-itively Hot (Matte, with Seche Vite)

1 comment:

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com