Saturday, January 21, 2012

My very own!

Perhaps another nail blog is one of the last things the world needs, but I have been wanting to do this for such a long time!  Many things have kept me from making a nail blog- My nails are far from "attractive". Would anyone read my blog? Would my pictures come out alright?

But then I realized something... It doesn't matter!  This is purely for my own entertainment, and if others happen to enjoy it as well - great!

Over the next few days, I hope to post swatches for a few of my favorite OPI collections.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com