Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Birds or Bats - You decide

A couple nights ago, I found myself pouting because I missed out on a Lynnderella sale.  I decided to cheer myself up by trying to do some simple nail art.  Let me just say, I am AWFUL at doing nail art!  Despite my lack of talent, I still love it.  My vision was to create a cloudy sky with some happy birds flying in the distance... But this is what I ended up with:


I really had fun sponging on the clouds and free-handing my little wonky birds.  I was so proud of myself afterwards that I showed my boyfriend- who told me I had made some really great bats lol!  Oh well, whether they're birds or bats, I still liked it :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, I thought you had stamped those birds! It's real cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com