Wednesday, February 22, 2012

China Glaze Electropop Swatches (Part 1)

Yesterday was my one month blogging anniversary!  I can't believe my little baby blog is one month old already :)  I had intended to do a post about it, but our internet has been so dysfunctional lately!  Picked up a new modem today, so hopefully that solves the problem.

Today, I have swatches of two polishes from China Glaze's Electropop collection!  I have 2 more colors from this collection but my pictures came out horrible so I'll have to re-swatch them and post them another day >.<

First is my favorite- "Gothic Lolita".  I love this polish not only because its gorgeous, but also because I don't have anything else that is even close as a dupe for it.  It is a very flattering mid range purple with subtle blue and pink shimmer running through it.  It reminds me of the cupcakes I made for my Mom's birthday last year :)

Gothic Lolita

Shimmers!!  
"Make Some Noise"- I was really on the fence about buying this one, it just seemed a little bit boring.  Now that I've swatched it, I am really pleased.  It is a very orange based red and the formula is just awesome.  Its extremely pigmented, and is as if a cream and a jelly had a beautiful baby together.  The finish is crazy glossy and slightly "squishy" looking.  I only needed 2 coats.

Make Some Noise

I'll have swatches of "Dance Baby" and "Aquadelic" very soon!  And perhaps some easy nail art using both of them!

4 comments:

  1. Love Gothic Lolita! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gothic Lolita is very pretty! Congrats on 1 month anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these! Congrats on your blogiversary! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com