Friday, February 24, 2012

Color Club - Fashion Addict

I have fallen so hard for this polish!  This is one of those colors that literally made me gasp when I swatched it for the first time.  "Fashion Addict" is a light purple with a rather strong holo effect.  Pictures don't do it justice, but I have tried anyway!


This is one of my first Color Club polishes and I am very impressed.  In addition to being gorgeous, the formula for "Fashion Addict" is perfect.  Application was smooth and easy, only requiring 2 coats.  I'm also loving the brush and over all packaging.  Something about heavy duty square bottles strikes a chord with me.

I'm already dreaming about my next Color Club purchase... Does anyone have any recommendations?

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty polish! I've been dying to get some of the color club holos ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should! I'm crazy in love with them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com