Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Color Club - Worth the Risque

I have yet another amazing holographic polish from Color Club to share today!  If you like silver polishes, you will absolutely love this!  The formula is awesome (2 coats) and doesn't create any streaking that many silver polishes have.  If you love holos but don't care for silver, I would recommend skipping "Worth the Risque".  It has a strong holo effect to it, but it gets a bit lost in how flashy the silver base is.  I can't wait to pair this with a black holo for some nail art! 


I am so in love with the two holos I purchased from Color Club, I'm already working on a wish list for my next order!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...I have to get my hands on this. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com