Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cute French Manicure for Ugly Weather

The weather has been pretty ugly here for the past few days, nothing but wind, rain and snow.  So, I thought I would cheer myself up with a pastel french manicure!  I used OPI's "I Think In Pink" and Finger Paints' "Tiffany Imposter".


I think this turned out to be pretty cute, and totally not winter appropriate- I love it!  This manicure also made me realize how out of control my thumb nail has gotten, I could seriously shank someone with it!  Time to tame it with a good dose of filing!

2 comments:

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com