Friday, February 3, 2012

Elegant Black Tips

These nails are pretty simple, but I really loved how they turned out.  I think I may even prefer black tips as opposed to the traditional white!  First, I pained my nails with 1 coat of a sheer pink (OPI - I Think In Pink) and then painted on the black tips free hand (Finger Paints - Black Expressionism). 


I wish I had used a slightly more opaque base to hide my massive whites that I didn't completely cover!

Kitchen light really shows off how stained my nails are - again, a more opaque base would've solved my issue!

I think I'll be trying this again with different base colors, and perhaps even try some colorful tips instead of black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com