Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finger Paints & Cheap Glitter

I found a nice little gem at the dollar store!  Sometimes I can't help but to stroll down the nail polish aisle, and surprisingly an LA Colors polish caught my eye.  Typically, I don't like their polishes because they can be very thick and stringy, but this glitter is different!  It is in a thin, clear base, and is jam packed with different sized silver glitter.  There are tiny silver glitter, and also large, hexagon glitter.

First, I started out with "Black Expressionism" by Finger Paints, which might be the best black polish I've ever used.  It only requires one coat- no joke.

Finger Paints - Black Expressionism

Then, I added just one coat of the LA colors silver glitter- it has no name that I can find, sorry!


I think this was a really nice dollar store find, I can't wait to play around with it some more!


2 comments:

  1. That black is blowing me away...One coat?? No way...I've gotta try this!
    Lovely glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Only one medium coat is all you need, or two thin ones :) Never knew I would love a black polish so much lol

      Delete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com