Thursday, February 9, 2012

Finger Paints Flake Glitter Topcoat - Flecked

What has taken me so long to post pictures of "Flecked"?!  It feels like I posted pictures of Motley so long ago!  I have attempted to do swatches of "Flecked" a couple times now, but they haven't come out right- damn cloudy days!

Flecked is a gorgeous green flakie topcoat which shifts to blue depending on lighting/position.  Here is a swatch over Finger Paints' "Black Expressionism".

Flecked -  2 Coats  
On several occasions, I read that "Flecked" and "Motley" are so similar that you don't really need both, so I'm going to show close up comparisons, because I do find them to be quite different.

Motley                                                             Flecked
Both comparison shots are 2 coats over black.  "Flecked" is definitely far more green than "Motley" and also has much larger flakes.  I can't decide which one I love more, they're both gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. Flecked is GORGEOUS!!!!

    -Anna
    Please check out and follow my blog as well!
    http://www.goingtotheshowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, I love both of these! I have yet to try any from them collection for some reason, but this makes me want to go get these two immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're limited edition, so definitely try to grab some while you still can!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com