Saturday, February 4, 2012

Finger Paints - Tiffany Imposter

Just wanted to share a quick swatch of Tiffany Imposter.  I really love this color (also the formula) and wanted to show how it compares to the authentic Tiffany blue.

My pictures aren't the best (stupid cloudy days!) but you still get the idea :)

Finger Paints - Tiffany Imposter

While the color comparison is close, Tiffany Imposter shows up a little darker,and almost a little "dirtier" than the true Tiffany color.  I've enjoyed this color so much, it makes me want to get China Glaze's "For Audrey" to see how they compare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com