Thursday, February 23, 2012

My first Color Club polishes!

I have been looking at Color Club swatches for quite some time, and have finally decided to give them a try!  I am slowly coming out of my long standing "polish snob" phase, and now I am trying to branch out to brands other than just OPI.  I am hopelessly in love with holographic polishes, so I picked up three holos as well as one neon.

Disco Dress  -  Fashion Addict  -  Worth the Risque  -  Revvvolution
In their bottles, these all look absolutely stunning.  I am very excited about "Fashion Addict", it is a light purple with a surprisingly strong holo effect.  I was also stunned by "Revvvolution", which is a dark charcoal holo.  I purchased this with the intentions of comparing it to "Zeus" by Hits, but then decided it was just too beautiful to keep for myself and have since given it away to a friend for her birthday.  She is a die hard black polish fan, so hopefully "Revvvolution" will knock her socks off.

I have already started playing around with these polishes (excluding "Revvvolution") and will post swatches soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your blog, lovely swatches! Go color club! I only have a couple myself but I love them! I really want to try the holos, can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I'm going to post pictures of "Fashion Addict" tomorrow, I hope you like it!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com