Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nail Mail! China Glaze ElectroPop Collection

My selections from the ElectroPop collection have arrived and I am SO excited to swatch them!  I decided to only go with four, but perhaps I'll change my mind later >.>

 Gothic Lolita    -     Dance Baby      -    Aquadelic    -    Make Some Noise 

Okay, I have a confession... This is embarrassing, but... I have been such an OPI snob my entire life that these are actually my first China Glaze polishes.  I always had this (unjustified) feeling that China Glaze was a "wannabe OPI" brand, but as my love for polish has grown, I realize just how different the two brands are.

Swatches coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I don't have any yet because I can't decide which ones to get... perhaps your swatches will help me decide. :D Also, thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my latest post! I really enjoy reading your blog, too! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com