Friday, February 17, 2012

Nail Mail! New Dotting Tools!

I am so excited to have some real dotting tools!  I have been using pens, makeup brushes and toothpicks for far too long!  What's even more exciting is the awesome deal I got on this cute little set- I paid less than $4 including shipping.  The only downside is that I had to wait for them to come all the way from Hong Kong which took about two weeks, but that's no big deal in my opinion.  The set includes 5 different double sided dotting tools- I know they all look the same in this photo, but each one is a little bit different.

  

For anyone interested- I bought these on EBay and there's still more available.  Total cost including shipping was just under $4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com