Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OPI - Big Apple Red

Today, I did swatches of perhaps the most perfect red - ever.  Every time I use "Big Apple Red" I fall more and more in love with it.  I usually have a "love them and leave them" relationship with many of my polishes, but something about "Big Apple Red" keeps me coming back to it- I have made a serious dent in my bottle and may have to purchase a back-up!


I'm a little upset that I did such a sloppy job painting my nails, but today was one of those days where having a steady hand is out of the question for some reason.  Typically, I have no issues with this polish- the formula is perfect and requires only two coats (or three if you're OCD about it like I am).  I didn't use topcoat in this photo because I wanted to show how glossy this polish is on its own.  Love!

1 comment:

  1. I think this looks beautiful. Like the perfect red!

    -Anna
    Please check out and follow my blog as well!
    http://www.goingtotheshowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com