Monday, February 20, 2012

Sinful Colors Swatches (Part 2)

These are the remaining 2 polishes from my Sinful Colors Mini Haul, "Cinderella" and "Mint Apple".  The formula on these two is lacking a bit as they take forever to dry, but perhaps I'm just spoiled by other fast drying brands.  Fortunately, they're both really beautiful colors!

Mint Apple

"Mint Apple" is a light, seafoamy green with a subtle silver shimmer running through it.  The name really throws me off, firstly because a minty apple sounds disgusting, and also because there isn't anything about this polish that reminds me of mints or apples.  Despite the weird name, I think this polish is really beautiful.  The formula can be a little tricky and requires 3 coats.

Cinderella  
This color has gotten a lot of attention lately, and now I realize why.  It is a gorgeous light blue base with subtle pink/silver fine glitter.  The formula is quite sheer and slow drying, I used 3 coats for this photo and could still see VNL.  Next time I use this shade, I will put it on top of a cream base.

1 comment:

  1. Wow both these colours look great. It's a shame I don't get Sinful Colors where I am.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com