Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Two Toned with Dots!

I got exactly what I wanted for Valentines Day- my internets came back!  It has been down for the past two days and I thought I would surely die of boredom.  How do people survive without internet and Netflix?  Well, this is how I survived- cute nail designs!  I saw this pattern a while ago on Julep's blog, and liked it so much I've done it twice!  Despite not having any real dotting tools, I think I did alright.

OPI - "Do You Lilac It?" and Finger Paints - "Black Expressionism"


Please excuse the tip wear!  I actually wore this mani for more than a day which might be a record for me.  I used the handle of a makeup brush to make the dots, so some of them are less than perfect.  Poor pinky nail only had room for 2 dots.

OPI - "Sparrow Me the Drama" and "Skull & Glossbones"




Again, I'm sporting tip wear- oops!  On top of that, winter is destroying my poor digits.  Despite all that, I really love this design and I can't decide which color combination I prefer- I love them both!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com