Monday, March 19, 2012

Color Club - Back to Boho Collection (Part 2)

Today was such an awesome day!  The weather was absolutely perfect, and I got the opportunity to swatch my little heart out!  Here are the final three colors in the Back to Boho set I got at Ross.  The 7th polish in the set was a base coat which I've been using under all of my recent swatches.  Like the rest of my Color Clubs, these all have very nice formulas.

Nomadic in Nude
I've only had Nomadic in Nude for a week, but I've already worn it twice- I think that is a record for me!  I had a couple job interviews (fingers crossed!) this week and decided this was the perfect shade of nude to wear.  First coat of this polish is a little scary, but the second smooths everything out.

Rad Nomad
Rad Nomad is a gorgeous fall color, I am surprised by how much I like it.  In photos, this may look like a dark gray, but in person the purple tones are more obvious.  This polish is super glossy and only needs two coats.

Red-ical Gypsy
 Another nice fall shade, a deep almost vampy red.  Though I can appreciate this polish, its definitely my least favorite of this Color Club set.  I'm not really a huge fan of deep reds unless there's glitter and/or shimmer involved.

Over all, I really love this set and I'm considering going back to Ross to grab some more for gifts.  Is it weird that I Christmas shop all year long?  ....Did I really just say "Christmas" in March?  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com