Monday, March 12, 2012

Color Club Haul from Ross

Recently, I have noticed other bloggers picking up amazing Color Club sets for less than $10 at a store called Ross, thus making me insanely jealous.  I'm originally from Maine (where there are no Ross stores) so I was pretty clueless on the subject.  I relocated to Maryland last summer and am still a little lost about my surroundings, so I went to the Ross website and discovered there is a store just 15 miles from my home!  The boyfriend & I made the journey today where I found two Color Club sets for $7.99 each!  That's almost a dollar per bottle!

 
I am so thrilled!  I can't wait to start swatching these!  I'm a little bummed that the "All About Color" set doesn't have polish names, but I can deal.  If you have a Ross in your area, go check it out!

Swatches coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see swatches of these! :D Love your blog just started following, would love you to check out my blog and follow back if you like :D
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the day I went to Ross and found THREE collections all for $7.99 and almost peed myself, so I know how this exciting this must have been! I don't have either of these, though, so maybe another trip is due?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Another trip is definitely due! I am totally loving both of these sets. Between the 14 polishes, there are only two that I don't picture myself wearing. I am falling so in love with Color Club!

      Delete
  3. Wow 7.99 each? I grabbed a set like this for $12.99 and thought that was a steal! lol way to go :)
    it's funny because on websites it sells for $40+ haha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com