Monday, March 19, 2012

Dear Julep Fast Dry Topcoat...

As of tonight, we are officially broken up.  I just can't stand you any longer.  You think you're so cool in your pretty, sleek bottle- but I'm not falling for that any more!  First of all, you're thin like water, and second of all, you're barely even shiny.

My breaking point with you was when you destroyed my nail art by smearing all the colors together.  I let my polish dry for over 20 minutes, there is no excuse for your bad behavior!  Not even the cheapest of topcoats would treat me so badly.

PS - WHY DO YOU SMELL SO SKUNKY?!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you say that, I was beginning to think I was the only one who felt that way. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com