Friday, March 9, 2012

Every Day Makeup: Shimmering Green & Brown

In addition to my love for all things nail polish, I also have a passion for makeup.  I suppose I've been a little burned out with nail polish lately, as all my recent nail art has been disastrous!  So today, I'm going to mix things up a little bit and post one of my favorite every day makeup looks.  When I want to do something special with my makeup, these are color combinations I often turn to.  I tend to keep this look pretty simple so I've skipped on liquid liner, concealer, high lighters, contouring, etc.



Products Used:

Eyes:  
MAC "Bisque" (brow bone)
MAC "Club"  (lid & crease)
Urban Decay "Absolem" (lid, over "Club")
Avon Khol Pencil "Dark Brown" (waterline)

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Foundation #117
E.L.F Studio Blush "Candid Coral"
L'Oreal Sheer Lipstick "Barely Rose"

Perhaps I will find the courage to post more of my favorite makeup looks in the future :)

2 comments:

  1. This look is so simple, but very pretty!

    I love wearing green shadows, it compliments my skin tone so well. I worry sometimes that it will take away from my green eyes, but somehow it doesn't! I wear purples and nudes a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!

      I'm a huge fan of purples and nudes as well :) I often wear a shimmery taupe shadow with a dark plum eyeliner, its one of my favorite combos :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com