Thursday, March 29, 2012

Huge Thank You to Love For Lacquer!

I should have posted this sooner, but I just wanted to thank Love For Lacquer for featuring me in her Brand Spankin' New Blog Week!  I think it's an awesome (and generous!) idea to help out new bloggers!  I have noticed some new followers (Hi new people!!!) and I have also really enjoyed checking out some of the other new blogs that have been featured this week.

So, HUGE thanks to Love For Lacquer!  Check out her blog, if you haven't already, to see the Brand Spankin' New Blog Week posts, and also to check out her reviews and gorgeous swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com