Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's haul time!! Bundle Monster & Sinful Colors

I'm back!!  I have been MIA for about a week now!  I feel so guilty about it, but life has been crazy lately!  I've had about a million interviews, and have just started my new job- I'm still in the process of interviewing and (hopefully) getting a second job because I looove monies!  In addition to all that, my lovely boyfriend's car exploded (okay, not literally) so we've been sharing mine during the car shopping process.  Good news is, we found one and are picking it up tomorrow!

The current craziness has not been able to stop me from ordering nail mail and picking up a few polishes here and there!  I finally decided to venture into the world of stamping, so I picked up a Konad stamper/scraper on EBay (only $5!) and committed to a 21 piece Bundle Monster plate set!


Look at all these plates for $17.99 including shipping!  Such an awesome deal!  I haven't tried them yet, which is why they look blue- they all have their protective films on.

21 Piece Set
I just can't stop buying Sinful Colors!  I was pretty "meh" about them at first, but they've really grown on me.  I picked up two from their recent Sheer Shimmer Collection; "Flutter" & "Sweet Dreams", one from the Castaway Collection; "Athens", and one from their (I'm assuming) permanent line; "Unicorn".



I've also grabbed some new topcoats in the past week; two Seche Vites and one NYC Matte Me Crazy.

I'm going to have so many swatches and stamping projects to share in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Let me know how you like the BM plates because I've been curious about them. They are definitely a great deal compared to Konad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to get addicted to stamping. That's what happened to me. You well like it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com