Friday, March 30, 2012

Nail Mail! April's Julep Maven Box (It Girl)

For my 50th post (woohoo!) I have April's Julep Maven box to share!  I chose the "It Girl" box as it usually comes with an extra polish rather than hand care products.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that my polishes came in a rather nice zippered bag!  I'm not sure what I'll use it for, but I'm glad to have it :)  Julep also sent me a few Easter chocolates, which my boyfriend and I promptly devoured.


Inside the bag was two foam toe separators, as well as my three polishes!

Niecy - A bright pink creme for sunny days
Penelope - Opaque, almost white creme with a hint of blush
Jessica - Soft and sweet baby blue creme


Over all, I'm quite pleased with this month's Maven box.  I don't think I have any dupes for these colors (except maybe Niecy) but I'll find out for sure when I do swatches soon!

If you're unsure what the Julep Maven program is, click HERE! for more info :)

1 comment:

  1. I skipped this month... the polishes just didn't speak to me! lol

    I wanted to let you know I awarded you with the Versatile Blogger award ;)

    http://peacelovelacquer.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-blogger-awards-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com