Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sinful Colors - Zeus

I know I said I wouldn't be purchasing any more Sinful Colors polishes due to their hit and miss formulas, but after seeing swatches of Zeus, I just couldn't resist!  I am so glad I decided to give Sinful Colors another chance, because I absolutely love this one!  Zeus is part of their new spring/summer collection, Cast Away.  It is a medium-dark dusty purple with pinky peachy shimmer.  The shimmer reminds me a lot of the shimmer in Cinderella but maybe a little finer and less gritty.

Sinful Colors - Zeus

The formula on this polish was really nice, not too thick and not too runny.  You could easily get away with one generous coat, but I chose to do two thin coats.  You can see the brush strokes in my close up photo, but in person they're barely visible.

One thing I've noticed while purchasing Sinful Colors polishes- lots of them have wonky brushes!  If you decide to pick some up, be sure to take a peak inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com