Friday, April 13, 2012

April Glam Bag

My April Glam Bag arrived today!  Last month's Glam Bag was a bit on the "meh" side, but this month is a great improvement, I'm glad I decided to stick with my subscription.  Onto the contents!


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in "Junkie" (Travel Size, .03oz)
DermStore Lip Quench - Moisture Infused Lip Treatment (Full Size)
All-Belle False Lashes (One Pair)
2x My Glam Makeup Brushes (One All-Over Lid, One Angled Liner)

I'm so pleased that My Glam skipped on the advertizements & single use sample packets and went straight for the good stuff- makeup and brushes!  One of the items I am most pleased with is the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil- I absolutely love them and have acquired a modest collection.  The color My Glam chose for me (Junkie) fits right in with my other little lovelies!

Binge, Flipside, Junkie, Mildew, Eldorado, Zero
Can you tell I've got a thing for blues and greens?

I'm super pleased with this month's bag, I think it included items that both makeup beginners, and makeup pros would enjoy.  I hope that My Glam keeps up the good work!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like I will have to check out this glam bag stuff :D I nominated you for an award on my blog, which you can get from my profile. Congrats~!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaand I totally missed that Chrissy already nominated you. haha! Well Ill give you a double whammy?? :)
    I ALSO nominated you for an award ♥ You can find my blog on my profile! Keep rockin it lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! i got happened to come across this blog but strangely, i got 2 eyeliners instead of one? it might have been a lucky accident but if not, you should totally email the glam bag customer service and maybe they'll give you another one!! good luck!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you just got super lucky! I'm pretty sure that most people just got one :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com