Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Splatter Nails!

I love pastels and I love splatter nails, so this mani just made sense to do for Easter!  I'm really pleased with how they turned out!  I even scored a compliment from the boyfriend who is usually uninterested in my nail adventures.


I used Color Club "Sugar Sheer" as the base, and then splattered with Color Club "Overboard", OPI "Do You Lilac It?", Sinful Colors "Unicorn", and two Julep colors; "Jessica" & "Leah".  These are all creme colors except for "Leah" (green) which has some shimmer to it.

Here's a close up!


I hope everyone has a great holiday!  Happy Easter!


20 comments:

  1. I love splatter manis and I love this. Perfect splatter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute nails! I agree perfect splatter! Happy easter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award on my nail polish blog (:
    http://righthandnails.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    and i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I really need to try splattering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE these nails!! Very effective.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! :)
    P.S. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I have an award for you :-) http://sparklesandshinenails.blogspot.com/2012/04/awards-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved the way splatter manis look. Your choice of colors really go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great splatter! Love the spring colors! I am also passing an award on to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog...so have nominated you for the versatile Blogger award!!x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that I'm not the first, but I also gave you the Blogger Appreciation Award :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Perfect spring look.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com