Saturday, April 21, 2012

Get A Free Origins Moisturizer At Sephora!

I just saw this news on Sephora's Facebook and its so great, I had to share!  In celebration of Earth Day, Sephora stores are doing a "Give One, Get One" deal.  This involves bringing an empty beauty product to your Sephora, (doesn't have to be by Origins) and trading it for a full size Origins moisturizer!!

You can choose from A Perfect World Moisturizer (my fav) or Origin’s Starting Over Moisturizer. This offer only lasts for the duration of Earth Day which is tomorrow! (Sunday, April 22)


Happy Earth Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com