Friday, April 20, 2012

Quick Swatch! Sinful Colors - Athens

It feels like I've been away forever!  Things have been tough lately, and that's my only excuse for abandoning my blog for a full week.  But, I have returned with a simple swatch to share!  Athens is a medium shade of grayed out blue.

   
Athens
Formula on this one is awesome, only 1-2 coats required- go Sinful Colors!  You are quickly becoming my favorite drug store brand!

Also!  I noticed my blog has reached 50 members!  WOW!!  I never thought that many people would check out my blog!  It might be too early to say this, but I feel a giveaway coming on ;)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, your nails have gotten so long! This is a pretty color, Sinful Colors is such a great drugstore brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't decide if I like them at this length or not.. Sometimes I think it looks nice and other times I think they might look crazy. Oh the joys of being nail obsessed lol

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 50! :)
    Very nice polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the shape and length of your nails, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! Sinful colors has become one of my fave drugstore nail polishes too! Will have to hunt this color down. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I do not advertize my blog in other blogger's comment sections, and I would appreciate the same courtesy. However, I do love to check out new blogs so please e-mail me instead! :)
PreshPolish@hotmail.com